Body Blitz

12:00

Hello! So today I thought I would share something with you that's quite personal, but I know I am not the only one who is in my place. Throughout University I put on weight, which isn't a shock because usually you either put on, or lose I just so happened to pull the short straw! 

I am in my last months of University, and going on a Road trip around Florida next month so at the beginning of this year I decided I needed to get back to my old self. So far I have been slacking having only had one month being very good since the star of the year! 

In that month I was told about a diet called 'Body Blitz' by Anna Richardson. I am a sucker for any diet so thought another wouldn't hurt. Plus I really like Anna Richardson and she looks amazing now so I had a little faith it may work.




 It's a 2 week diet, with 5 rules and with excersie you could 
lose 7 lbs in 14 days, brilliant! 

The 5 rules: 1. No Wheat; 2. No Dairy; 3. No Sugar; 
4. No Carbs (after 6pm); 5. No Alcohol


Reading the rules it doesn't look like you can eat anything, but the book is filled with lots of yummy recipes and comes with a shopping list which is great so I knew what to buy and it would make the recipes inside! 





I must admit the first week was hard, all I wanted to do was eat lots and lots of chocolate but then I weighed myself and nearly fainted on the scales. With excerise, in the first week I had lost 5 lbs. I was in total shock but it gave me the motivation to keep going for the 7 days I had left! 

FYI, the main reason I managed to stick to it is because 
you can have popcorn as a snack! Yay!


 After 14 days I weighed myself again and I lost a total of 10 lbs in 2 weeks, I was so pleased and proud of myself. I am now on this diet again, I had a month away being naughty but I am determined to go hard at 'Body Blitz' again as I still have a long way to go until my goal weight. 

If you are in the same position as me or just want a cleanse, 
give this go it will not disappoint! 



So at the moment 'Body Blitz' takes prize place on my bookshelf! 

You can buy the book here, but there are only used ones left:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anna-Richardsons-Body-Blitz-Rules/dp/0297860143/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397294680&sr=8-1&keywords=body+blitz


Please follow my TwitterInstagram and Bloglovin' for any questions or enquiries please email, gabrielladeroeper@gmail.com









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts