Furla - Zizi Clutch Bag

10:49

Hello, so today I thought I would share with you my favourite handbag brand. I have been a massive fan of Furla, ever since my Mother used to buy one or two every year we went to Italy. Then on my 18th birthday, I finally had one of my own and ever since I have been expanding my collection! 

Furla is a company which was created over 80 years ago in 1927, in Bologna Italy by the Italian Furlanetto family which it is still owned by. As well as handbags they also sell shoes and accessories.  

In February this year, I took my boyfriend to Rome for his birthday and there was no way I was walking past a Furla shop and not buying one! Their shops are beautiful inside, very clean and light. The shop assistants are also very lovely and helpful every time I have gone in. After deciding which bag you like, you are shown to a draw that has inside the bag in a million different colours to choose from, & bags in a similar style so you are in there for hours deciding!

However for one once, this little beauty caught my eye straight away, my other bags are all shoulder bags so really wanted a smaller one. This one is perfect, as it can be used as a clutch or small over the shoulder bag using the chain. This bag is called the Zizi Clutch Bag. 








I really love the colours this bag comes in, I went for a taupe and cream one as its perfect for a spring/summer evening for drinks, a meal out or a wedding! It goes with so many of my outfits at the moment, as I am quite into white, grey and black. 

It may look rather small, but for an evening bag (obviously can be used as a day bag) it fits everything you need: lipsticks, purse, phone, camera and more makeup! 

On the Furla website, if you sign up to the newsletter you can get free delivery! Amazing! 

This colour isn't currently available online but I have a link to the black version. 


Whilst writing this, I may have made an order, whoops! I am so obsessed with these bags, I need to calm down! I shall write another post to show you when it arrives. 


Please follow my TwitterInstagram and Bloglovin' 
for any questions or enquiries please email, gabrielladeroeper@gmail.com









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts