Getting Ma Gucci On!

09:28

Hello! It has been so looooooong since my last post, (whoops) University work has been taking over my life.  Just thought I would share with you my Gucci sunglasses I purchased at Rome Airport. I bought these as a little treat to myself, I have two pairs of Ray Bans but wanted to up my game with some designer ones! I saw these and it was love at first sight!









They are ridiclously comfy, as they are made of rubber and plastic. I'm not such a fan of sunnies with hard metal bits which rest on your nose, they seem to really hurt me.  The lenses on these are also much lighter than my ray bans which I liked, as you can still see through them inside if you're having an off day and don't want to be seen! I definitely recommend these as a Ray Ban alternative, they aren't to pricey either which is a bonus!

You can purchase them here: http://www.gucci.com/uk/styles/343662J16911070#


Please follow my TwitterInstagram and Bloglovin' 
for any questions or enquiries please email, gabrielladeroeper@gmail.com


Thank you!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts