3rd Time Lucky...

14:20

Hello again, after lots of deliberation I have decided to blog for the 3rd time!

Every time I have started to blog, I really enjoy it but then my self deprecation comes. After reading Inthfrow's  blog post, it really inspired me to do what I want and not care what others will think. I will never know what the future will hold if I don't just try!

This is year is a huge year for me, i'm getting married to the love of my life, having a major surgery and hopefully moving overseas! Lots is happening and I wanted somewhere to look back on it all, and inspire or even help others also.

I shall leave you with my quote of the week, a little motivational one by an inspiration lady...

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! - Audrey Hepburn



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts